Supporter feature ideas #25
If nonshy adds a paid supporter tier to the site, these are some ideas for added quality of life features they would get. (The free tier of the site would remain how it is now).
Main website features:
- Unlimited photo storage instead of being capped at 100 (alternatively, an increased storage quota of 200 or 500 pics or so)
- See who has viewed your profile
- Supporters could opt-out of their visit being logged on another member's page, and the opt-out work work both ways: they can't see who viewed them if they are hiding from other members' viewer list.
- Non-supporters would not be able to opt-out of being logged as a visit on a supporter's page?
- Video hosting support
- Appear in a 'featured profiles' rotation on the homepage
- Exclusive forums or chat room channels for supporters-only
- Supporter badge on their profile page and member directory (can be hidden)
Chat room features:
- Private one-on-one cam chat feature
- Supporters could invite a non-supporter for 1:1 chat?
- Group chat channels or group video chats
- Ability to more carefully screen who's allowed to watch your cam (request/answer workflow, invite only where the cammer asks specific people to watch them, etc.)
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?