* Users with private profiles or no public photo at all are considered
to be Shy Accounts and are isolated from the non-shy profiles.
* Restrictions include:
* Site Gallery shows only them + their friends' photos.
* User Galleries: must be a friend or had private photos granted to
see a user's gallery page.
* DMs: can not initiate a DM to a non-shy member (other shy members
* A reason must be entered to impersonate a user, and it triggers a
Report and email notification to the admin.
* User gallery pages will show at the top whether the user had granted
you access to their private photos.
* Add the PollVotes table and associated logic.
* Multiple choice polls supported.
* Expiring and non-expiring polls.
* Icons and badges on the forum pages to show posts with polls
* Bugfix: non-explicit users getting SQL errors on Newest Posts page.
Got initial Poll table and UI started:
* Polls can be attached to any NEW forum post (can't edit poll details
* Max 100 options (theoretically unlimited), expiration time.
* UI: shows radio button list on posts having a poll, no submit handler
The photo upload limit for user profiles is raised from 24 to 100.
The bug about Filesize not saving to the database for Photos and
CommentPhotos (storing zeroes in the DB) has been fixed. Run the
`nonshy backfill filesizes` to populate your existing database.
* Add support to upload a picture to forum posts and replies, in forums that
have the PermitPhotos setting enabled.
* New DB table: CommentPhoto holds the association between a photo and a
forum ID. Photos can be uploaded at preview time (before a CommentID is
available) and get associated to the CommentID on save.
* Cron endpoint /v1/comment-photos/remove-orphaned can clean up orphaned
photos without a CommentID older than 24 hours.
* Add "Photo Boards" as a default forum category for new boards.
* Enhance user experience replying to a forum thread. An inline reply textarea
is added to page footers, "Quote" buttons on posts will quote the markdown
source and focus the reply textarea, and "Reply" buttons will put an
"@ mention" and focus the reply textarea. Users with scripts disabled will
still be sent to the regular reply page as before.
* Improve all pagers by adding a "QueryPlus" template function that merges the
page number with other current query parameters.
* Fix private profile picture avatars not displaying in your Notifications for
profile pics you're allowed to see.