* Delete all change logs AboutUserID on account deletion, and export
them in the data export zip.
* Log admin changes to ban/admin status of other users.
* Log user deactivations/reactivations and deletions (self serve or
* Add a ChangeLog table to collect historic updates to various database tables.
* Created, Updated (with field diffs) and Deleted actions are logged, as well
as certification photo approves/denies.
* Specific items added to the change log:
* When a user photo is marked Explicit by an admin
* When users block/unblock each other
* When photo comments are posted, edited, and deleted
* When forums are created, edited, and deleted
* When forum comments are created, edited and deleted
* When a new forum thread is created
* When a user uploads or removes their own certification photo
* When an admin approves or rejects a certification photo
* When a user uploads, modifies or deletes their gallery photos
* When a friend request is sent
* When a friend request is accepted, ignored, or rejected
* When a friendship is removed
* On a user gallery page: if the current user can not see their default
profile pic (friends-only or private), include a notice and link to
the FAQ about this.
* Add a new placeholder avatar for profile pics that are set to
"Inner circle only" when viewed by members outside the circle.
* Add a Search page to the forums to filter by user ID and find threads and
replies matching your search terms, with "quoted phrases" and -negation
* On user profile pages, add an "Activity" box showing statistics on their
forum threads/comments, likes given/received, photo counts, etc.
* On the "Newest" and Search page for Forums: show an indicator whenever a
post includes an attached photo.
* Add endpoint /go/comment?id= that finds the right page that a comment
can be seen on for the current user and redirects there.
* Resolves issues with link discrepancies in comment notifications, if
the recipient sees different page numbers depending on blocklist
* Supports copyable permalinks to any comment on the site reliably.