The source code of the main nonshy.com website. https://www.nonshy.com
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
If you would like to help develop this app (fix bugs or contribute new features), these are the instructions on how to do so. If you have used GitHub or GitLab before, a lot of this will sound familiar.
This app uses the git version control system. The recommended process to contribute to this app are as follows:
- Create a free account on the code.nonshy.com Gitea server.
- Fork this project which will create a copy of the codebase under your own user account on this server.
- Work on changes on your fork of this repo.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:YourUsername/website
- When done, create a Pull Request comparing your branch to the main branch - this begins a code review.
- If accepted, your change will be merged into the main branch.